[Team]2Gun]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Team]2Gun]

change race, race info, wcsmenu, fun, css, steam, server, games, wcs, 2Gun, wcsadmin, races, wcs races, crackhouse, maps, office, skins.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about the tag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bcbud420
Team2Gun LesserFan
Team2Gun LesserFan
bcbud420

about the tag Empty
PostSubject: about the tag   about the tag Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:39 pm

if one were to say make an application, would it be towards a clan or a gaming community, what i really mean is would it be ok if i was accepted to keep my =XA= tag and still be alowed to show [Team]2Gun] (that is your tag right)

signed =XA= Bcbud (hopefully [Team]2Gun] BcBud =XA= lol)
Back to top Go down
Helios
Admin
Helios

about the tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: about the tag   about the tag Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:10 pm

I have no idea what the tag is for Team2Gun, but if i were you i'd just go with [Team]2Gun] until abattage says otherwise. And fill in the blanks, your app is confusing
Back to top Go down
ScarTissue
Admin
ScarTissue

about the tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: about the tag   about the tag Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Ehm..would all that even fit in our name? I had to cut my down to just the gun and scar instead of scar tissue because it wouldn't fit, lol.
Back to top Go down
Helios
Admin
Helios

about the tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: about the tag   about the tag Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:45 am

Maybe just 2Gun then?
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

about the tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: about the tag   about the tag Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 am

well helios you where the gun ( /̵͇̿̿/ ̿-̅-̅- ) it doesnt show up here.
In front of your name in game ,as i do, scarr , and others.
team2gun is the name, not the tag.
THhe GUN in front of awer name is the tag.
Any how i dont expect team2gun members to where the tag to school, work or anywhere else but in this server.
[quote]Sun 19 Apr 2009 - 21:39 Topic: about the tag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if one were to say make an application, would it be towards a clan or a gaming community, what i really mean is would it be ok if i was accepted to keep my =XA= tag and still be alowed to show [Team]2Gun] (that is your tag right)

signed =XA= Bcbud (hopefully [Team]2Gun] BcBud =XA= lol)

well as i was saying its the gun, and yes you can have other tags and be part of any other clan you want.
As long as in game the gun is first. farao king queen
Back to top Go down
https://2gun.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

about the tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: about the tag   about the tag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about the tag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Team]2Gun] :: Team2GunTag members /̵͇̿̿/ ̿-̅-̅- :: Team2Gun Applications-
Jump to: