[Team]2Gun]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Team]2Gun]

change race, race info, wcsmenu, fun, css, steam, server, games, wcs, 2Gun, wcsadmin, races, wcs races, crackhouse, maps, office, skins.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADMIN RULES.

Go down 
+2
bcbud420
Abattage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:20 am

1. no abusing. admin and private races are a privalage, they can be taken away anytime.

2. rtv is activated, so when your not alone dont change the map.you have this privalage to change map when your alone or everybody agrees.

3. only slay bots, if all players are dead, if players are still alive you can beacon bots. the only other slays you can do is afk players.

4. kick players who dont follow the rules only after they get the warning, if they keep it up you can ban them.

5. some of the private races should be taken off but i leave them so admin can have fun with them. witch means some of those races only play for a round or two or against bots.

6. Admins in game must have the gun tag in front of there name.

7. more to come later.post yous ideas for rules here. lol! bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
https://2gun.forumotion.net
bcbud420
Team2Gun LesserFan
Team2Gun LesserFan
bcbud420

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 pm

i think there should be a limit on giving them selves lvls of course there is no way of really knowing other than honor system it just makes it really hard and annoying when you get a new race and are trying to lvl against a fully max race every round
Back to top Go down
Helios
Admin
Helios

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 pm

bcbud420 wrote:
i think there should be a limit on giving them selves lvls of course there is no way of really knowing other than honor system it just makes it really hard and annoying when you get a new race and are trying to lvl against a fully max race every round
Only WCS admins can give levels, and abattage can remove them from WCS Admin if they are abusing the level giving/getting.
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:41 pm

bcbud420 wrote:

Ya the limit is 250 after that your on your own, unless you donate. its a little unfair but i did put a couple of over powered races at the biggining, like naruto.

Also if one abuses to long either they end up in forums because people complain about them, or they reach the kdr of 3.0 limit, wich is one of the top rules.

The kdr limit is in place to make it fun for all, well anyway 95% of the players.
It also helps against hackers who show up and dominate like stealth from the old server.
Its ok to die its only a game. lol! geek bounce Basketball cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Helios
Admin
Helios

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Abattage wrote:

Its ok to die its only a game.
I rofl'ed when i read that
Back to top Go down
ScarTissue
Admin
ScarTissue

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Just a head up on another note..admins seem to be using the "givecash" command quite frequently as of late. Basically it's like giving away free levels to everyone every time it is used. Might I suggest only allowing WCS admins to give out cash OR make it clear to all admins that giving out cash should be done once in a GREAT while..not every round?
Back to top Go down
KholdStare
Team2Gun LesserFan
Team2Gun LesserFan
KholdStare

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:18 am

true that, it makes the game kinda messed up when everyone has full items every round - if you are good you always have enough cash to work with anyway. And i hate when people ruin the first pistol round!
Back to top Go down
ScarTissue
Admin
ScarTissue

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:19 am

Lol yea man..yea..
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:34 am

Well thats an easy fix ill i have to do is take that flag away. cheers geek lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Helios
Admin
Helios

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 am

Abattage wrote:
Well thats an easy fix ill i have to do is take that flag away. cheers geek lol! afro
Is everything like flags?
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 pm

yes, i have a menu in game to set flags, i dont need to restart, but not wcsadmin i have to open ftp files and paste new file with updated steam ids in and restart game.
Private races need steam id, i have to open saved file on desctop, upload new steam id copy and paste back to ftp files and restart.

geek king afro
Back to top Go down
glassJAw
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan
glassJAw

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:13 am

since i'm an admin now do i get all races?

and this rule..
6. Admins in game must have the gun tag in front of there name.

the gun tag you got?
or are these rules old..?

lol jw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ADMIN RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN RULES.   ADMIN RULES. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADMIN RULES.
Page 1 of 1