[Team]2Gun]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Team]2Gun]

change race, race info, wcsmenu, fun, css, steam, server, games, wcs, 2Gun, wcsadmin, races, wcs races, crackhouse, maps, office, skins.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paw's abuse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rampage
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan
Rampage

Paw's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Paw's abuse   Paw's abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Can someone please get paw told to stop admin abusing on the wcs server beacuse all hes doing is when abattage isnt on to watch the server hes sitting spawning guns for him self,changeing skin,crashing the server,re spawning bots and most of us are getting quiet annoyed by him especially cookie and me.. allthought he cood still be like 12 or 11 year old playing css and haveing a admin lol! but even when he is told to stop abusing and when they leave the server he just starts again !! so could someone please tell him to fully stop abusing or kick him from team2gun and take his admin from him

Thanks For Reading cheers

Rampage bounce
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

Paw's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw's abuse   Paw's abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:00 pm

g2g but ill reply tonight and ill definately have a talk with him.
second give me date and times when this happen i have all logs saved so i can go see what happens and see what anyone does when im not in.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
https://2gun.forumotion.net
Rampage
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan
Rampage

Paw's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw's abuse   Paw's abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Abattage wrote:
g2g but ill reply tonight and ill definately have a talk with him.
second give me date and times when this happen i have all logs saved so i can go see what happens and see what anyone does when im not in.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

the time was a like 5:30 gmt and it was yesderday !!
Back to top Go down
paw
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan
paw

Paw's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Not abusing   Paw's abuse Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:07 am

every one thinks im abusing my admin Sad . im not im just doing hide and go seek and i would go Black Guard and go invinsible and use a freeze knife Cool.I dont abuse my admin too i just do fun things Very Happy im allowed to give weapons to me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy right? I never do what Rampage says Smile . All im saying is that Rampage is so mean and i dont think he should not be in team2gun. I dont care if he jumps off a building.
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

Paw's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw's abuse   Paw's abuse Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:54 am

lets not get into a battle paw. im gona post admin rules very very soon in the mean time paw and rampage and others take it easy and just play the game. save hosties and plant bomb and kill others. unless everyone wants to stop playing and start dancing. well that seems funy to say but last week arcan tiger started playing music paw, cookies and arcan started dancing while i was dead round ended and everyone was still dancing.
everyone kept dancing for about 5 min it seemed to me that everyone was having a blast. so lets go with the flow im gona post a detailed admin rule list. scratch scratch cherry
Back to top Go down
Rampage
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan
Rampage

Paw's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw's abuse   Paw's abuse Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:25 am

focusers wrote:
every one thinks im abusing my admin Sad . im not im just doing hide and go seek and i would go Black Guard and go invinsible and use a freeze knife Cool.I dont abuse my admin too i just do fun things Very Happy im allowed to give weapons to me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy right? I never do what Rampage says Smile . All im saying is that Rampage is so mean and i dont think he should not be in team2gun. I dont care if he jumps off a building.

IM THE LIER NOW FOR SOME REASON affraid :S dont think so paw !!! im older than you and i know what im doing
Back to top Go down
mazer
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan

Paw's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw's abuse   Paw's abuse Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:22 am

Rampage wrote:
focusers wrote:

IM THE LIER NOW FOR SOME REASON affraid :S dont think so paw !!! im older than you and i know what im doing

dude, dont add to the fire. If you know he is doing something wrong keep it to yourself. You already have the head admin working on solving it so dont worry about it anymore kay?
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

Paw's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw's abuse   Paw's abuse Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:41 pm

sorry its taking so long, im working 7 days a week cuting trees, tis the season. im also gona add rules for races like for black guard, very over powerd if used the wrong way but also very fun and i dont want to get rid of, so in the mean time dont use more than 3 rounds. also i talked to Paw and told him not to use his admin against players most of admin is to be used against bots not humans.

But i would also like to add that Paw is an admin and that he donated $15 of his hard earned cash to this server.
its costs alot of cash to run a server and its thanks to people who donate that keep it going. Paw paid for a big part of the server last month and i appreciate it. i dont mind doing all the work but its nice when i dont have to fork out cash to pay for the server.

Thanks to the donaters i will be able to open another server it will be the test server and also where we will play matches, go see in announcements i wrote what my plans are, sort of for this server.

Now in the mean time Paw play like when im around and others take it easy on Paw because some of you are over board. i had complaints of paw abusing saying he kicked all sorts of players and baned players but when i went to the logs to see i only saw him kick 2 players thats not a hole shit load . when i asked paw about it he said the first 1 was an accident and the second 1 well he kinda had just cause he is an admin and everyone shall respect admins in game. this is the only place you can bitch about admins not in game.

im gona really try to have the rules tonight sorry for the delay. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paw's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw's abuse   Paw's abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paw's abuse
Page 1 of 1