[Team]2Gun]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Team]2Gun]

change race, race info, wcsmenu, fun, css, steam, server, games, wcs, 2Gun, wcsadmin, races, wcs races, crackhouse, maps, office, skins.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sigh... I was banned by a noob.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyrochank
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan
Pyrochank

Sigh... I was banned by a noob. Empty
PostSubject: Sigh... I was banned by a noob.   Sigh... I was banned by a noob. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Yeah I got votebanned by this guy that has "recon" in his name. I'm pretty sure Holt was one of whom voted to kick/ban me.

Yeah that recon guy always bitches in the server saying I'm hacking because I constantly kill him. As you know, I DON'T hack. -,-

Seriously, 1 game as superman or naruto uzamaki, they bitch like crazy...

I've already explained before that they ALL had access to the race and how I was able to kill them easily, since Naruto uzamaki and Superman do high extra damage...

-,-
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

PostSubject: Re: Sigh... I was banned by a noob.   Sigh... I was banned by a noob. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:06 am

hey you still banned, sorry for not being around.never heard of the guy ill be on sunday night, well ill be aruound talk to you soon. if ever your baned again leave you steam id so i can unban whe i show up.
Back to top Go down
https://2gun.forumotion.net
fps-PeZ
Admin
fps-PeZ

PostSubject: Re: Sigh... I was banned by a noob.   Sigh... I was banned by a noob. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:36 am

dont worry abba, i took care of this this morning, and i told the players who votyebanned him not to. and i had a couple problems with this recon guy. iv had to ban him( 30 mins or hour ban) i believe twice. hes a fun player so hopefully he stop giving me reasons to ban but yes, pyro is a solid player from classic 420 days, and accusing him of hacking (they did) without a demo or a shred of evidence was quite premature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigh... I was banned by a noob.   Sigh... I was banned by a noob. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigh... I was banned by a noob.
Page 1 of 1