[Team]2Gun]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Team]2Gun]

change race, race info, wcsmenu, fun, css, steam, server, games, wcs, 2Gun, wcsadmin, races, wcs races, crackhouse, maps, office, skins.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welfare Mom needs charity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Welfare Mom
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan

Welfare Mom needs charity Empty
PostSubject: Welfare Mom needs charity   Welfare Mom needs charity Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:25 am

R/L Name:John
In Game Name:Welfare Mom
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18945902
How long have you been playing CS?:from just after beta more than 10 years i think
How long you have played on The Team2Gun Server:2-3 months
Will you donate for admin?:No, the bank says i'm not allowed to have credit cards, I just got out of jail and have huge fines. I understand that there is a cost to maintain a cs server as I have ran one myself (before source), but at this time I am unable to contribute to any server maintenance fund.
How will you be a good addition to Team2Gun?:I play everyday, I play here everyday that is. I'm a one server man. The reasons why I end up leaving servers is always the same;bad admins, no admins, abusive admins. Often 2gun is running smoothly while I am on, other days... not so much. There is widespread exploit of race and shop, some of the worst examples render players invincible. This is becoming more common and in many cases is encouraged by a certain admin. As a CSS veteran I understand the fragile dynamic that is required to maintain server harmony. I am requesting administratorship to maintain server order, not for power, not to pretend to be a boss, not for any other reason but to try and put a little honer back into this server.

I have played with 4 admins on this server 2 of whom I will list BCbud and fps Pez, perhaps they can even recommend me for this position but I have not contacted them regarding this matter. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

regards, Welfare Mom
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

PostSubject: Re: Welfare Mom needs charity   Welfare Mom needs charity Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:14 pm

well sounds good i have been working and working lots, my season has been coming to an end maybe 1 more month then it should slow down. i usually play lots in the winter. this problem of being invinssible is new to me, but i have heard of it, the admins on this server are admins because they donate for the exeption of pez hes been admin since the beginning and has been a great help what he says goes for the rest well if they abuse stuff i have to try a way to fix it. ley me know what u have to offer to fix it.

this winter i want to get a team or teams and play against other server. lol!

well talk to u soon
Back to top Go down
https://2gun.forumotion.net
Welfare Mom
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan

PostSubject: Re: Welfare Mom needs charity   Welfare Mom needs charity Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:54 am

Thank you for your reply Abattage. Some things have come up for me and I have been unable to find the time to play so at this time i would like to retract my request. I too will have alot more time to play in winter and look forward to seeing you and the others online at 2gun. I'm guessing that a stronger admin presence(real admin like yourself and Pez) will me more than enough to straighten out the nastys. You see it's not that I want to be an admin, what I want is a server that is free of foolishness. If given administratorship I would do little more than the occasional 1-2 hour ban for players who are clearly useing exploiting the game system.... and maybe even a few forced map changes to try adn draw players who aren't as big a fan of crackhouse and texture city as everyone here seems to be. Again, thank you for your consideration in this matter and I hope to see you all online soon!

Regards,
Welfare Mom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welfare Mom needs charity   Welfare Mom needs charity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welfare Mom needs charity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Team]2Gun] :: Team2GunTag members /̵͇̿̿/ ̿-̅-̅- :: Team2Gun Applications-
Jump to: