[Team]2Gun]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Team]2Gun]

change race, race info, wcsmenu, fun, css, steam, server, games, wcs, 2Gun, wcsadmin, races, wcs races, crackhouse, maps, office, skins.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Over powered races:

Go down 
+3
Abattage
Rage
KholdStare
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KholdStare
Team2Gun LesserFan
Team2Gun LesserFan
KholdStare

Over powered races: Empty
PostSubject: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:24 am

Private or not, there are a few races that are so insanely overpowered they make the game not fun.

Ones that MUST go:

NightFire: this race is very baddly bugged. it shoots instant kill rockets that dont give anyone xp and lead to plenty of teamkilling. I know a bug to get the hook pistol and rocket shotgun work on any race after you have used this one. Its annoying and buggy - lose it.

Bird: this should be the top of the list. impossible to hit, tons of skills, no clip, you dont even have to doge or anything, nobody can hit you! remove this one for sure!

Ones that are VERY overpowered:

Sniper: Very invis, huge speed, huge teleport, huge damage, unlimited clip/ammo, repawn. I honestly wouldnt mind this one as much if a certain player *cough* spidey *cought* didnt whore it so much. It is a very good race that played properly dominates most maps. Plus because of the respawning, extreme speed and teleport, rounds go on forever when a player just wants to run around as this race. My vote is remove completely or nerf speed, and invis.

Air Striker: 98% invis is the same as 100%. lots of freeze, hp, has wards and fly. He is fun to play but his invisibility is just so intense. Lower the invis even just to 90% and this race would be far more balanced.

Alucard: shooting him sets your ammo to zero. i forget his other skills but they hardly matter. he is almost unstoppable played right. Nades and first shot headshots are the only way

Corrupted samus: kinda a cool race but very very powerful when maxed out. overpowered but maybe cool enough to overlook.

Volcano: really fun cool race that just has tooo much hp. this race would pwn with 150-200 hp and it starts with 300! the extra 100 really makes this race hard to kill.

Gandorf: super speed, lots of hp, lots of dmg, lots of distracting stuff. This one is not overused too much but is significantly stronger than it needs to be.

I also dont like any of the invinciability races but i know people like them so ill leave them off this list for now. Any races to add or defend anybody?
Back to top Go down
Rage
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:53 am

i agree with those
What should be done would be to lower some stuff, put it a lil less stronger, but not too big of a nerf (if private)
For example:
Nightfire: get the 1shot kill with the rocket, put it high put not 1 shot, and do that u get the kill, lower the pistol thing, and try to get rid of these when ever you change race

Bird: Remove some stuff, lower hp to 30 or something, give only a pistol

Sniper: Lower respawn rate, lower invisibility, ammo isn't that bad, but lowering it to 120 would be less overpowered

Air Striker: like Kholdstare said, lower the invibility.

Corrupted Samus: Powerful, even with some bugs (healing rate, the HP doesn't come up), fixing those bugs, and balance it

Volcano: i agree with Kholdstare

Ganondorf: i dont see alot of people with it, but it's powerful, look it up
Back to top Go down
KholdStare
Team2Gun LesserFan
Team2Gun LesserFan
KholdStare

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 am

editing races can be very difficult so for the most part its a keep it or remove it decision. in cases where its a very minor thing, such as numbers for invis or hp this can be made easier. things like making those rockets less dmg are very complex and require more programming skill/time than any of us has...
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:00 am

well we have mighty mouse, hes job is to code so before nurfing lets try to fix. the bird can go and all over powered races, np. to bad about night fire like it but it is buged so gonzo it goes.
bounce corupted samus is one of my favorites but i guess it can go.
not done but g2g. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://2gun.forumotion.net
bcbud420
Team2Gun LesserFan
Team2Gun LesserFan
bcbud420

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:00 pm

lol you list them ill play them, makes my life so much easyer lol!
Back to top Go down
ScarTissue
Admin
ScarTissue

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Meh, corrupt samus isn't that bad I think it just needs a tweek or two and it would be fine. The rest however..GO GO GO.
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:16 am

ScarTissue wrote:
Meh, corrupt samus isn't that bad I think it just needs a tweek or two and it would be fine. The rest however..GO GO GO.

so lets make a list and vote on the ones we trash and maybe a link or a copy and paste race one would like to add. king afro
Back to top Go down
KholdStare
Team2Gun LesserFan
Team2Gun LesserFan
KholdStare

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:23 am

well get rid of Bird and Nightfire for sure. Post or send me the code for Sniper and some of the other races that need tweaks - ive take a couple computer science courses and know enough C++ and java...
Back to top Go down
Abattage
Admin
Abattage

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:53 am

Now that was fast.
Warcraft has lots of stuff tons of races.
they also have a race checker.
http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php/board,20.html
Great site. All should go see. afro
Back to top Go down
KholdStare
Team2Gun LesserFan
Team2Gun LesserFan
KholdStare

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 am

k so the races i just posted are fixed and can you post the info for Army Man, and Hybrid and remove Shakusan no Shana altogether? His evade is broken and he is not really cool enough of a race to fix. Corrupted samus IS broken and its far too complicated for us to fix so maybe lose it too. Ill look for 2 races to replace those two but in the meantime remove them or make them level 9999999 or soemthing?
Back to top Go down
Helios
Admin
Helios

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:30 am

KholdStare wrote:
k so the races i just posted are fixed and can you post the info for Army Man, and Hybrid and remove Shakusan no Shana altogether? His evade is broken and he is not really cool enough of a race to fix. Corrupted samus IS broken and its far too complicated for us to fix so maybe lose it too. Ill look for 2 races to replace those two but in the meantime remove them or make them level 9999999 or soemthing?
I agree with Shakugan no Shana being removed, his evade is to high and basically only extra damage or headshots can kill someone using that race. And i haven't seen that it's evade is broken?
Back to top Go down
ales.legenda
Team2Gun NonFan
Team2Gun NonFan
ales.legenda

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:02 pm

i agre with all of u falen is my bug race cuz it drugs u and u cant kill nobody when ur drugged lol!
Back to top Go down
bcbud420
Team2Gun LesserFan
Team2Gun LesserFan
bcbud420

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:27 am

lol the un private superman should go it gets rather intense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over powered races:   Over powered races: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over powered races:
Page 1 of 1